Your rapid technology with high sensitivity and maximum specificity for fast and reliable detection of the HLA-B27 allele. DNA or RNA is isolated from the specimen and detected as quickly as possible on a dipstick.
Following DNA isolation, nucleic acids are selectively replicated in an amplification reaction.
In the thermocycler, the amplicons are thermally denatured and hybridized with specific probes. These specific probes additionally have a gold binding site.
The amplicon-probe hybrid is marked with gold later on the test strip. Using a lateral flow buffer system the marked complex reaches a specific binding site on the test strip and attaches itself there.
This reaction causes a visible band on the strip. Detection using this “dipstick” method takes only 10 minutes, such that a visible result is available as quickly as possible. Evaluating the test is very straightforward: If the specific band appears, the pathogen or genetic marker being tested is present in the specimen.
Your benefits with the GenoQuick®-technology
- Definite result: internal controls document the validity of the results and ensure accurate test execution.
- Rapid result: detection takes place within 10 minutes on the test strip. Overall a valid result is available within only 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Cost-effective: the GenoQuick® technology does not require any costly equipment. Thus a cost-effective set-up is possible even for smaller laboratories.
- Simple evaluation: detection of the pathogen or genetic marker being tested occurs via a single band on the test strip. The result can be read out at a glance.
- User-friendly: the GenoQuick® technology does not require significant pipette use and is therefore optimally suited for routine use.