GenoQuick® MTB VER 1.0 – Speed matters!
Your rapid molecular genetic test system for the detection of M. tuberculosis complex from patient specimens
The GenoQuick® MTB assay is especially suitable for laboratory diagnostics of patients with suspected TB, immunosuppression or patients from high burden countries.
The test procedure is divided into the following steps: DNA extraction from decontaminated patient specimens, amplification of mycobacterial DNA by PCR (M. tuberculosis complex-specific target), hybridization of amplicons with specific probes and detection of amplicon-probe-complex on a lateral-flow-dipstick.
The duration of the test procedure takes only approx. 3 hours.
Your Benefits with GenoQuick® MTB:
- High specificity and sensitivity: the detection of a MTBC-specific sequence guarantees a reliable analysis.
- Fast: rapid 3 hours procedure.
- Direct analysis: starting from decontaminated patient specimens leads to same day results.
- Easy: obvious results at a glance.
- Safe: internal controls give increased confidence in results.
Molecular genetic assay for the rapid direct detection of the M. tuberculosis complex from patient specimens
Pulmonary und extrapulmonary direct specimens
12 tests No. 318
96 tests No. 31896