FluoroType® Borrelia - Early diagnostics for a successful therapy!
Your fluorescence-based molecular genetic test system for the sensitive detection of borreliae directly from patient specimens
Based on an innovative, fluorescence-based technology, FluoroType® Borrelia allows for the reliable detection of borreliae from synovial fluid, cerebrospinal fluid and blood.
Isolation of bacterial DNA is performed automated with GenoXtract®. The subsequent amplification and detection with the use of specific fluorescence-labelled probes takes place in the closed system of the FluoroCycler®. Thus, a valid result can be obtained after only three hours.
Your Benefits with FluoroType® Borrelia
- High sensitivity and specificity: The detection of highly conserved DNA sequences allows for the sensitive identification of pathogens belonging to the B. burgdorferi sensu lato complex within only three hours.
- User-friendly procedure: The ready-to-use amplification mix already contains the Taq polymerase. From amplification to result, all steps run fully automated in the FluoroCycler®. The subsequent test-specific interpretation of the results is performed by the intuitive FluoroSoftware®.
- Reliable results: An Internal Control documents the correct extraction of DNA as well as the successful amplification, thus guaranteeing a valid test performance.
- Flexible application: Single samples as well as big batches can be analysed efficiently with FluoroType® Borrelia.
- CE-IVD certified: No need for elaborate validation studies.
Not all of our products are available in every country. Please contact your local sales representative for availability of this IVD product in your country.
At a glance
Molecular genetic test system for direct detection of borreliae from patient specimens
Synovial fluid, cerebrospinal fluid, blood
GXT NA Extraction Kit (with GenoXtract®)
Instrument for Amplification and Detection:
- 24 tests No. 61624
- 96 tests No. 61696