- High-performance PCR instrument for all known PCR technologies
- Only instrument supporting the unique LiquidArray technology
- Compatibility with all commercial or in-house PCR assay
- FluoroSoftware XT-IVD offers objective analysis of FluoroType® assays
- AssayArea for analysis of other commercial assays
- Result interpretation summarized in the FluoroCycler® XT Report
- Number of samples: up to 96
- Reaction volume: 10 – 100 μl
- Temperature range: 15 – 100 °C
- Size: approx. 43 × 57 × 73 cm (W × D × H)
- Weight: approx. 65 kg
- Power supply: 110 – 230 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Accessories: FrameStar® 96well PCR Plate Roche Style; sealing foil, Heat Sealer 4s3™
Your benefits with FluoroCycler® XT
- Versatility and utmost flexibility
- 5 detection channels; plus additional customizable channel
- Secure processing of up to 96 samples
- High precision and reproducibility
- Innovative and intuitive software
- Secure data management using LIMS connection
The AssayArea and application of other commercial assays are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedure.
FrameStar® and FrameStrip® are registered trademarks of 4titude® Limited.
FrameStar® PCR plates are covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents or their foreign counterparts, owned by Eppendorf AG: US PatentNos. 7,347,977 and 6,340,589.
Not all of our products are available in every country. Please contact your local sales representative for availability of this IVD product in your country.
At a glance
High performance PCR instrument for processing of up to 96 samples
block for 96 well PCR plates
10 – 100 μl
approx. 43 x 57 x 73 cm (WxHxD)
approx. 65 kg