FluoroCycler® 96: Optical real-time PCR instrument
The FluoroCycler® 96 has been developed for processing the FluoroType® tests and combines nucleic acid amplification and detection in one instrument with minimal risk of contamination. The FluoroCycler® 96 can simultaneously process up to 96 samples and was validated using the 96 well FrameStar® 480 PCR plate and the semi-automatic 4s3™ heat sealer.
The FluoroCycler® 96 is controlled by the Fluoro-Software® on the connected computer, which also performs an automated interpretation of results. The software package includes the Fluoro-Software® IVD for processing and evaluation of the FluoroType® tests and the Fluoro-Software® R&D. The Fluoro-Software® R&D allows for the fast and intuitive creation of customised real-time PCR applications and melting curve analysis.
Your benefits with the FluoroCycler® 96
- Superior performance: The FluoroCycler® 96 is a future-proofed instrument ensuring rapid and precise processing of up to 96 samples. The combination of Peltier-based thermal cycling technology with a 5-colour CCD-based optical system images all 96 wells simultaneously.
- Intuitive software: The pre-installed Fluoro-Software® is easy to use guiding you in simple steps through the program setup.
- Reliable results at a glance: The Fluoro-Software® IVD analyses experimental results automatically, providing a convenient and reliable means of interpretation.The Fluoro-Software® R&D allows optimizing analytical parameters to your own preference.
- High sensitivity and specificity: The use of the FluoroType® tests ensures the highest levels of sensitivity and specificity.
- CE-IVD certified: Use of the FluoroType® tests removes the need for elaborate validation studies.
At a glance
Optical real-time PCR cycler for processing of up to 96 samples
block for 96 well PCR plates
approx. 40 x 45 x 46 cm (WxDxH)
approx. 30 kg
Further ordering information